[Seaside] Calling a seaside component from a table row

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 14:40:40 UTC 2021

Hi Annick,

It is exactly as Karsten suggests, you usually replace a component by
another one, depending on your needs you might use the call/answer, show or
simply replace the component (the most common use).

 html tableRow
                onClick: ((html jQuery id: 'containerId') ajax html: [:h |
h render: YourComponent new]);

this will render YourComponent within a <div> with id 'containerId', that
must exist in the DOM before making the call.

regards

Esteban A. Maringolo