[Seaside] Howto Image (picture) instance variable of the class

Oswall Verny Arguedas C. sistecaq at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 18:51:33 UTC 2021

Greetings,
I have a query about saving instances of a class that are of type image
(picture).
For example. I have a Product class. This class must have two photographs
of that product. I have to save two instance variables of the Product
class, picture1, picture2.
These images must be uploaded from the Product form and displayed after
uploading.
In Seaside what would be the best procedure to do it.
I don't know if WAFileLibrary would be the best option.
Thanks in advance.
Oswall