[Setools] Gjallar release "Eldrimner" 0.1

Hans N Beck hnbeck at t-online.de
Fri Aug 11 07:45:11 UTC 2006

Hi Göran,

now I have downloaded the stuff. And I know that the first plattform
for now is Windows. The problem is, I have a Mac. The more problem
is, its not an Intel Mac :-)

So I'am possibly right that for development I must go to Windows
(than I must use my notebook of the company, which would not be the
best, but possible), because I think the things lying in the dlls are
important..... ;-)

Regards

Hans