[Setools] Fwd: CALL FOR 3.9 Final changes

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Thu Jul 6 10:18:34 UTC 2006

First file: OBFixFindClass.3

You wrote:

"
Bug: cannot see the comment of a class with OB.

   Enhancement: When you find a class by pressing Alt-f for example, you
may have a very long list. Even if you type the exact name of the class.
This changeset place as the first choice the class you entered.
"

I do not see the relation between the bug and your enhancement. In fact,
there is not bug you correct here. You just propose a very good
enhancement to the browser.

In your fix, you write:

potentialClassNames := (anEnvironment classNames, anEnvironment
traitNames) asArray.

which is different from what I had in my version:

potentialClassNames := anEnvironment classNames asArray.

This may be an enhancement too, but not the one you talk about in the
changeset. I know that you cannot do much about this because you have
multiple overrides on this method.

Next file later