[Setools] Using Mondrian with Moose

Tudor Girba girba at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jul 12 08:44:20 UTC 2006

Hi,

First you have to load a model. How to do that depends on the version
of Moose you are using. I suppose you took MooseDevelopment from
scgStore. I would suggest to take vesion 3.0.48.girba.1.

To load the model, open Moose -> Models -> Add model -> give a name -
 > Import from Smalltalk -> choose the namespace -> right click -> load.

Load the latest versions of MondrianDevelopment and
MondrianPaintings. MondrianPaintings contains extensions to Moose.
For example, browse the model by clicking on the star browser icon in
the Moose toolbar -> select all classes -> right click -> Mondrian menu.

To find the example code, browse MondrianPaintings ->
MondrianMooseExtensions.

Let us know if it works.

Doru