[Setools] Source of Mondrian

Tudor Girba girba at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jul 21 09:52:53 UTC 2006

Hi,

Well, if you want to start with Moose, probably you might want to
start with Meta first.

Meta is developed by Adrian and is an implementation of EMOF
(Essential Meta Object Facility). With Meta loaded, you can attach
meta-descriptions to any object and then build all sorts of
mechanisms on top. For example, Moose uses these annotations to build
the user interface.

Doru