[Setools] Source of Mondrian

Tudor Girba girba at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jul 22 08:13:59 UTC 2006

Hi,

I do not know Mewa. The intent is similar to the one of Magritte, but
the model is different. The implementation also includes a very nice
import/export mechanism that deals with graphs rather than trees like
in Magritte.

Cheers,
Doru

On Jul 21, 2006, at 12:55 PM, Damien Cassou wrote:

> Tudor Girba wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Well, if you want to start with Moose, probably you might want to
>> start with Meta first.
>> Meta is developed by Adrian and is an implementation of EMOF
>> (Essential Meta Object Facility). With Meta loaded, you can attach
>> meta-descriptions to any object and then build all sorts of
>> mechanisms on top. For example, Moose uses these annotations to
>> build the user interface.
>
> Is this different from Mewa and Magritte ?

Tudor Adrian Girba                      Software Composition Group
(www.iam.unibe.ch/~girba)        University of Bern, Switzerland

"Beauty is where we see it."