Name (was: Re: [Setools] Q2 got accepted as a Demonstration at OOPSLA)

Hans N Beck hnbeck at t-online.de
Wed Jul 26 19:45:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

Sonar from the word itself is ideal, but it expresses not the right
thing - or better too few things compared to the capabilities.

Turn we again the wheel:

- ColManI	Collecting and Managing Issues
- Platonica    because - like Platon's allegory of cave -
Requirements and Bugs are giving a picture of software, but only one
like the shadows give from the world for the prisoners in cave.

now Göran (and Damien), you can pack out your further ideas :-)

Regards

Hans