[Setools] Gjallar Error if trying to create cases

Hans N Beck hnbeck at t-online.de
Thu Oct 5 18:47:37 UTC 2006

Hi,

>> Aha! SUAutocompleter is Scriptaculous stuff. Which Scriptaculous
>> do you
>> use?
>
> In the meanwhile I have seen, that in this method  is the code
> "aBlock fixTemps". This would work for an Block, but there comes an
> MessageSend object instead, which does not now fixTemps.
>

>> The latest 2.7a1 Seaside was just "created" by me (we have a few
>> tweaks
>> to Seaside - which we eventually want to move into official Seaside -
>> but until then we use our own "tweaked version") so that we can
>> use the
>> newest available Scriptaculous from Lukas. Perhaps you are still
>> using
>> the old 108 version?
>
> Hm, I have my windows machine not here, I will look tomorrow.

eh...  how can I find out the Scriptaculous version ? it does not
appear on the squeak map browser. Anywhere in the package browser ...?

Then I think I had found a bug (or two ;-)

1) logging in as root, clean database, one process created (or not,
does not matter), calling case view, there are some bad entries in
the table (Magma collection nil or somthing like that). Of course a
small thing....
2) logging in with a user name which doesn't exist gives error
message. Again, not that important

Greetings

Hans