[Setools] Gjallar morphic admin console stopped working

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu Oct 19 12:01:37 UTC 2006

Hi!

=?ISO-8859-15?B?SGVyYmVydCBL9m5pZw==?= <herbertkoenig at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> when I finally wanted to give a try to the morphic admin console,
> "Q2MorphicAdminConsole open" gave a DNU.
>
> In Q2V0.3-gk.196 (maybe 197) Q2SessionWithoutSeaside>>sharedModel was
> changed to return Q2Session sharedModel which does not exist anymore.

Not sure right now, but I will spend some time very soon and try to put
together a new coherent release. :) I am flying to OOPSLA on saturday
and intend to spend some time over there hacking Gjallar. And there is a
long flight over there too - unfortunately I am not sure if I can get
power on the plane.

regards, Göran