[Setools] Test swish-e functionality

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Tue Oct 31 04:19:39 UTC 2006

On Oct 27, 2006, at 2:47 AM, Hans N Beck wrote:

> Hi Göran,
>
> now I am pack the MacOs version together. How to test GraphViz is
> clear ;-) but how can I make a short test to see if swish-e really
> works ?

Can you send me a link to what you have packed together? That way I
won't duplicate what you already have done.

I am using the graphviz and swish-e from darwinports, so I think
there are still some changes to make in GraphViz, since they assume
(hard coded) /Applications/GraphViz is where it lives. And they also
assume you will be using FFI instead of OSProcess. Did you run into
any of these issues?

Brian