[Setools] Gjallar, preparing 0.3 image

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Tue Oct 31 18:15:45 UTC 2006

Hello Göran,

I just loaded your 202 version and in the history you mentioned you
included my Process creation UI.

Just as a note, IMHO it does no harm if my assumptions about where to
get users and admins from are correct. For convenience I add it here
and I can try to cook up something early tomorrow, if you correct my
assumptions.

Cheers,

Herbert                          mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net