[Setools] [ANN] Gjallar release "Saerimner" 0.2

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu Sep 7 18:50:31 UTC 2006

Hi Balazs! (correct first name?)

"=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bal=E1zs_K=F3si?=" <rebmekop at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Göran!
>
> Thanks for the release!

:)

> We percieve a small bug, possible rooting in the seaside version update.
> The symptom is  that, the graph rendered by the Q2CaseWorkflow do not updates
> when the case changes stage.

I actually noted that too - but haven't started tracking it down.

> We suspect that a change in the WADocumentHandler>>mimeDocument is
> maybe responsible for it. It was like:
>
> mimeDocument
> 	useCache ifTrue: [
> 			^mimeDocument ifNil: [mimeDocument _ document asMIMEDocument ]]
> 		ifFalse: [
> 			^mimeDocument _ document asMIMEDocument ]
>
> Changed to:
>
> ^ mimeDocument ifNil: [mimeDocument _ document asMIMEDocumentType: mimeType ]

Ah. Yeah... I obviously goofed my merge then with my "modified" Seaside
version and the latest. I will fix it.
The useCache etc is my addition which I am not totally satisifed with
and thus I haven't tried pushing it into the official Seaside.

> More questions are on the way.

Cool! I am thrilled to see the interest.

> Thanks: balazs

regards, Göran

PS. Lots of "known" issues in Gjallar btw, like currently we hardly use
Magma indexes at all (because of the recent magic-number-3-bug that
Chris has fixed though). We also have problematic collections that
should be removed that will not scale and we also should throw in some
Readstrategies to make case loading quicker etc.