[Setools] could we rename this list gjalllar?

Hans N Beck hnbeck at t-online.de
Sun Sep 24 12:36:21 UTC 2006

Hi,

Am 24.09.2006 um 14:15 schrieb Stéphane Ducasse:

> because so far I did not see something else at the level of SE

please no !!  It is not the goal to stay only on Gjallar. There will
be other projects in future, like Mondrian (which is on work, but
slow) and Moose. I see not the necessarity to change anything,
because who isn'nt interested can simply ignore gjallar stuff.

The best way to make this list more coloured is to do other SE Tool
projects :-))))

Regards

Hans