[Setools] could we rename this list gjalllar?

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Mon Sep 25 08:38:57 UTC 2006

Il giorno lun, 25/09/2006 alle 09.10 +0200, goran at krampe.se ha scritto:
> Just because there is a lot of Gjallar related traffic right now should
> not mean anything. I am personally slightly weary of the explosion of
> lists, sometimes it feels we "miss" stuff because we/I are not on all
> lists.

The Weekly Squeak could help mitigate this problem. But I can't
subscribe and monitor every mailing list, blog or newsgroup.

What I'd like is to have for each mailing list a volunteer who will
monitor it and write the newsbits for every interesting announcement or
discussion on the said mailing list.

Are there any volunteers for the SETools mailing list?

	Giovanni