[Setools] Process - Case Relation

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu Sep 28 06:09:10 UTC 2006

Hi Hans!

"HNBeck at t-online.de" <HNBeck at t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi G=F6ran, <br /><br />would it be possible to assign a already stored
> case to a different process ? No, that be should not be a normal
> operation, but for correcting humen errors it would be useful.

Yes, we intend to add that mechanism. Then it depends on how "smart" it
should be.
For example, one could say that yes - you can move the case to another
process in which it inevitable ends up in the start stage (as you
mention) AND also warn the user about entered fields or forms that do
not have counterparts in that Process (and will thus be lost or in some
other way needs to be transformed).

regards, Göran