[Setools] Good ideas for Gjallar

Hans N Beck private at hans-n-beck.de
Wed Jan 3 13:53:26 UTC 2007

Hi Göran,

before Chrismas I have connected VW Application with Gjallar via
SOAP. There is an application in development (in VW) which analyses
Word documents to generate issues. It is in an experimental stage and
has no real functionality for now, only proof of concept.  So I would
like to keep connected with the "Defining SOAP API" issue :-)

Regards

Hans