[Setools] Gjallar settings contd.

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 14 10:41:18 UTC 2007

I used a variety of settings and the autoLogin feature for debugging UI,
so I thought that it would be useful to promote all the relevant
settings into the ini file and Q2GjallarSettings interface.

Keith

=============
(*optional - indicates defaults supplied by Q2GjallarSettings)

new iniFile settings

[globals] (required)
serverPort=8081
mirrorServerPort=8090

(optional)
autoLoginUsername=  #empty indicates autoLogin disabled
autoLoginPassword=

[seaside] (optional)
sessionClass=Q2Session  #alternative for debugging UI -
Q2SessionWithoutMagma
rootComponentClass=Q2Main #alternative for debugging UI - use the
component you are working on as root.
resourcesLibraryClass=Q2Resources #alternative in-image resource set
(must be subclass of Q2Resources)
magmaLocationClass=Q2MagmaLocalLocation

These settings are used in Q2Main initialize, which is called before
starting the server.