[Setools] Upcoming 0.4-alpha of Gjallar - where is Mac code?

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Tue Mar 20 07:00:06 UTC 2007

Hi folks!

Ok, I finally found an elusive bug in the Linux port of the Swish-e
interface - so now the tests are green on Linux (gotta check win32 too).
This was the single bug I wanted to fix before pushing out an alpha.

So... I am rewriting the Readme with instructions for different
platforms and I will also set up a darcs repo for the file tree of
Gjallar (we of course still use MC for the actual Squeak code).

But again - has anyone done anything on the MacOS port that I could
integrate?

I will probably keep bundling the Win32 VM, Swish-e and Graphviz for
Win32 but for Linux all these three components are described how to
install separately. For MacOS I am unsure what is best.

If I get no reaction then I will leave MacOS out for now - I don't have
a Mac to try it on anyway.

regards, Göran