[Setools] Gjallar 0.4 alpha

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Wed Mar 21 13:01:09 UTC 2007

Hi folks!

As I have switched my Desktop to Debian, Linux is now the "primary"
platform for Gjallar. :)

For this release there are several fixes and improvements:

- Integration of the Linux port into mainline and making it work fully
(including Swish-e *with* green tests).
- Some unit test fixes. Now running "Q2*Tests" should give you 29 green
ones. Running without mocks will take "forever" (an hour at least) but
should hopefully also be green.
- Several other fixes and improvements, though nothing ground breaking
in the UI. My View is not empty anymore though. :)

I am now trying to get 0.4 out and while it is not yet time to add it to
www.gjallar.se I have put a candidate for Linux on:

	http://mc.gjallar.se/download/alpha/gjallar-linux-0.4.tar.gz
	http://mc.gjallar.se/download/alpha/gjallar-linux-minimal-0.4.tar.gz

Win32 and MacOS will follow. Win32 is more or less ready but I need to
test it (and thus reboot). Help with MacOS would be appreciated, I
haven't looked into it yet (and have no Mac).

regards, Göran

PS. I am also working on getting demo.gjallar.se and bugs.gjallar.se up
and running, more later.

PSS. And oh, I am setting up a darcs repo for the file trees so that we
can maintain them together. The actual Gjallar code is of course
maintained as usual using Monticello.