[SoC] SOC: New IDEs

Juraj Kubelka KubelkJ at fel.cvut.cz
Fri Mar 16 14:42:42 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm a PhD student at Czech Technical University in Prague. I would
like to apply for job in Google Summer of Code. The interesting ideas
for me are "New IDEs" and "Reimplement IDE Tools in s Structured Way".

I have an idea how IDEs should look like and what should offer to
programmers (combination of Smalltalk/X IDEs and VisualWorks and
something more). As I have found this project I think it is good
change to do it in cooperation with mentors (and earn something).

So is it possible to think about me?
I can write my ideas about better IDE (especially System Browser and
Inspector).
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Juraj Kubelka