[SoC] Re: google summer of code for squeak

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Wed Mar 21 00:38:00 UTC 2007

Il giorno mar, 20/03/2007 alle 15.20 -0700, John M McIntosh ha scritto:
> Giovanni, we were discussion the summer of code for squeak and were
> wondering if we could add two entries for Sophie.

Hi John,

sure, we can add them to our list. In fact they're already at
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5936 . Now what we need is:
- two mentors to follow these projects. I need their names, email
addresses and google accounts/gmail addresses.
- more detailed descriptions for the two projects. I've created two new
wiki pages ( http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5970 and
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5971 ) and added a project description
template. Plese fill in as many details as you can.