[SoC] Re: Google Summer of Code (Peek)

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Wed Mar 21 22:52:51 UTC 2007

Il giorno mer, 21/03/2007 alle 10.15 -0600, Jeffrey Edgington ha
scritto:
> Greetings,
>
> Has anyone expressed an interest in working on Peek for the Google
> Summer of Code?

Hi Jeffrey,

Peek is an idea of Matthew Fullmer, a college student and Squeaker, so
he's going to apply for it. But if you like it, you should apply for it
anyway, maybe applying for a couple more projects at the same time.

If you're interested in working on Squeak's development tools, there are
a couple of projects in our ideas list. I can also suggest something
else, if you want.

	Ciao,

		Giovanni