[SoC] [Application] Squeak Tools Restructuring

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 08:32:20 UTC 2007

2007/3/25, Matthew Fulmer <tapplek at gmail.com>:
> Partly in response to Damien's post, I created a second
> application to this project, in addition to my first one:
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5761

I'm not sure if you plan to port existing tools into the OmniBrowser
framework and then include this tools into StarBrowser or if you plan
to include the current tools into StarBrowser. I ask because I'm not
sure I would like a tool to do everything, I like having different
tools (but I never played seriously with StarBrowser so I might change
my mind). You may want to be clearer in your page.

--
Damien Cassou