[SoC] various questions

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Fri Mar 30 12:44:04 UTC 2007

Il giorno mer, 28/03/2007 alle 21.43 -0500, Ralph Johnson ha scritto:
> Is this list reserved for mentors, or are students on it, too?  In
> other words, is this an appropriate place to discuss various cases?

As I said, we can keep the general discussions here, and talk about the
specific applications in the mentors app.

> I wonder if our scoring will have any impact on how many students will
> be supported to work on Squeak projects?  If it looks like we have a
> lot of good candidates, is is possible that we might get one more line
> of support than if we give most of them average scores?

I think that the number of student who'll be supported to work on Squeak
project will be influenced more by the number of projects that have a
mentor available than the actual score for each proposal.

	Giovanni