[SoC] Seven days to GSoC start: time for a status report

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Mon May 21 10:04:27 UTC 2007

Hi all,

next monday (May 28th) will mark the start of the GSoC 2007 coding
activities. While we wait for this last week to pass, I'd like to have a
quick status report from our students.

So, students: have you done any work related to your SoC project during
the past month? If so, what have you accomplished?

Please note that since official coding will start next monday, replying
"I haven't done any work at all" is an acceptable answer to my question.

	Ciao,

		Giovanni