[SoC] GSoC - Midterm evaluations and report for week 6

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Mon Jul 7 20:57:08 UTC 2008

Hi students,

The midterm evaluation period has started today. You have until Monday,
July 14th, 19:00 UTC to complete your evaluation. For more information,
see this page:

http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web/midterm-survey-information

I'd like to stress that completion on the survey is required in order to
receive the next payment from Google.

The survey shouldn't take more than 30 minutes. Please take five
additional minutes to respond to the usual questions, too:

1) what did you do in the past week?
2) what do plan to do this week?
3) what can possibly stand in the way of your work?

Yet again, I'd like for you to post something on the blog instead of
replying on the mailing list. (Seriously guys, let's bring some life to
that blog!)

	Ciao,

		Giovanni