[SoC] GSoC - Midterm evaluations and report for week 6

Luigi Panzeri matley at muppetslab.org
Wed Jul 9 10:20:00 UTC 2008

Giovanni Corriga <giovanni at corriga.net> writes:

> 1) what did you do in the past week?

I developed a first prototype for the GUI and integrated with the
model. At this stage, Safarà is able to act as a plain ASCII editor.

> 2) what do plan to do this week?

Make autoscrolling work. Write on the blog. Implement some simple
command.

> 3) what can possibly stand in the way of your work?

It is difficult (for me) to understand how scrolling works in Morphic
(the collaboration between Paragraph, TextMorphForEditView,
PluggableTextMorph, etc. is not so easy). Perhaps I will look for a
custom solution and I will get rid of TextMorph (which I use at this
stage), which has to more features than I need.