[SoC] GSoC Report - week 7

Luigi Panzeri matley at muppetslab.org
Tue Jul 15 13:33:50 UTC 2008

Giovanni Corriga <giovanni at corriga.net> writes:

> Hi students,
>
> Please take five minutes to respond to these questions:
>
> 1) what did you do in the past week?

I posted on the blog.

I implemented some commands (E.g. words-movement) just to test if
commands using tags and more than one cursors work correctly

I used Morph and not TextMorph as a subclass for the Safarà View
component.

> 2) what do plan to do this week?

Design and implements a general mechanism to present the text with
various styles, or maybe stop a bit to refactor and adding other unit
tests

> 3) what can possibly stand in the way of your work?

I don't know much about typography. I hope I don't need to much time
to acquire the minimal knowledge I need to provide a flexible design.