[SoC] GSoC Report - week 8

Luigi Panzeri matley at muppetslab.org
Mon Jul 21 14:42:44 UTC 2008

Giovanni Corriga <giovanni at corriga.net> writes:

> Hi students,
>
> Please take five minutes to respond to these questions:
>
> 1) what did you do in the past week?

Added a layer to perform cut/copy/paste operations. It basically
proofs the possible text-interactions (in terms of e.g. highlighting
and behavior) between the model and the UI.

> 2) what do plan to do this week?

Refactor layers and commands to make commands self-contained, as
discussed with my mentor.

Restyle code as suggested by my mentor.

Update the documentation about the design (3/4 uml diagrams)

> 3) what can possibly stand in the way of your work?

I'd like to code some scripts using the refactoring browser to
refactor some wrong patterns into their fixed form. I hope to learn
quickly how to use it.