[SoC] Re: GSoC Report - week 8

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 14:35:25 UTC 2008

Hi,

> 1) what did you do in the past week?

- it was more a week where I learned how the inference engine work as
the Java classes are quite complex (only five classes with about
15method each, but all static and huge, long... see all *Rule*.java
classes here http://open-nars.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/nars/inference/).
I have so far no idea how to deal better with them. I'm waiting
another week to see options and understand better. I'll blog/ask about
that soon.

- I started that page:
http://www.squeakside.com/seaside/pier/OpenNARS/Big+Pictures+NARS  to
understand better . I have some variation for question (no goal for
now).

-I've made some fixes and a seaside component to test TruthValue
(http://www.squeakside.com/seaside/pier/OpenNARS/TruthValue+Tests)

> 2) what do plan to do this week?
- implement sentence - (CompoundTerm(subset), then sentence and
subclasses(first level))
- think and discuss about the inference engine implementation (a post
is open there: http://groups.google.com/group/open-nars/browse_thread/thread/e55e6e115126bda6/5deb816d8303c005#5deb816d8303c005)

See you all...

Cédrick