[SoC] Re: GSoC Report - week 8

Phua Khai Fong kayef8 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 15:15:43 UTC 2008

Actually I have announced it on the first week of GSOC but u guys might have missed it.

Let me update and release the second part and I'll post again to let u guys know where to get it.

I'm also trying to write documentations on how to use some of the features.

I have announced the first release in the Croquet-dev list before and there were some comments before.

Lets hope I can make the updated release asap (in 1 or 2 days time hopefully).