[SoC] Re: GSoC Report - week 3

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 07:25:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

2008/6/16 Giovanni Corriga <giovanni at corriga.net>:

> Hi students,
>
> Please take five minutes to respond to these questions:
>
> 1) what did you do in the past week?

I started porting some classes...  actually only 4 of NARS and several
stubs...
I started a blog, more to keep question for Klaus when he's back :) not
really public, but if people want to see it...
http://www.squeakside.com/seaside/pier/OpenNARS

> 2) what do plan to do this week?

continue...
I need to ask NARS list about some classes functionalities I'm not sure
about (missing tests ;) )

I hope having the full entity package.
Then, I'll implement some of languages...

> 3) what can possibly stand in the way of your work?

Still PhD...

> This time, I'd like for you to post something on the blog instead of
> replying on the mailing list. Let's see if we can get a little noise about
> your projects.

Once Klaus is back and I have something more concrete, I'll do that...

> Also, if any of you is going to attend ESUG 2008 and would like to do a
> little presentation about his project, please contact me, so that we can
> organize something. I'm thinking about using part of one of the
> "show'n'tell" sessions, or maybe proposing your stuff for the innovation
> awards.

I'll be there... :)

See you all

Cédrick