[SoC] Re: GSoC Report - week 4

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 10:34:54 UTC 2008

Hi All,

> Hi students,
>
> Please take five minutes to respond to these questions:
>
> 1) what did you do in the past week?
-ported some more classes (not much)
-Fixed some bugs
-Write some tests (but not in unit tests for now but will be soon) - I
needed Pei's advice on some and this is done.
-write a small seaside app to display
--documentation
--code completion
--class code in squeak, the java equivalent and link to test class
when they exists (most are empty right now)

-I have some open question on the blog of the same site waiting Klaus
:) but others can answers some if they want...

-I have looked at Prolog as Staphane Rollandin revived it as it can be
an option...

> 2) what do plan to do this week?

mainly port the entity package classes remaining, and 2 of Inference
write tests in the same time.

> 3) what can possibly stand in the way of your work?

phd...
post-doctorate application...

See you

Cédrick