squat?

Johannes Jansson j.jansson at qut.edu.au
Wed Apr 2 08:26:32 UTC 2003

Hello!
I read a mail to the Squeak list a couple of days ago from Craig Latta
about the developement of Squat. It sounded very interesting and seemed to
incorporate much of the things I'm trying to work on with Squeak. Note
trying, I'm still a beginner on smalltalk but doing my best. I'm working on
a project to use Squeak for robot and embedded devices programming, and
need to make Squeak parallel and distributed, and small. I've been doing
some progress and also been looking into stuff like Actalk and rST, but
they doesn't really work the way I need.

I've been searching around for information about Squat and Flow but could
not find so much. In fact nothing.
Is there some information about your work? Is Squat available? What is it?

Regards Johannes!