Feature Request: 1-Click

Brent Vukmer brentvukmer at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 21:27:21 UTC 2003

I'd like to be able to email friends a link that would
"do it all".  That is, the URL should contain all the
info needed to build an image that runs an app / loads
a project

I'm calling it "1-Click Squeak" and patenting it :)

I know this could result in quite a long URL, so a
follow-on request is that there be a service like
tinyurl,  where the real url would be stored on a
server and an alias would be distributed.   (Maybe
SqueakMap could provide that service somehow...)

Cheers,
Brent