x86 Linux Squat available, MacOSX needs help

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Tue Feb 17 07:31:41 UTC 2004

Hi--

	Squat release 1a5 is out. There are now bits for x86 Linux and MacOSX,
but MacOSX has the 2.2-related graphics problem I mentioned earlier
today. I also corrected the virtual machine changes; the Squat snapshots
now run in the interpreter simulator on all platforms (modulo networking
simulation, which has never worked, to my knowledge). I've also included
my latest generated interp.c, for convenience.

	The "for the impatient" demo is still win32-only, because my Linux and
MacOSX VMs are still huge (I haven't removed the unnecessary internal
plugins yet). For now, just download the bits you need separately, and
run them manually.

	thanks!

-C

--