Squat progress 19 February 2004: 1a6 fixes MacOS, first remote message sent between win32 and MacOS

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Thu Feb 19 22:22:03 UTC 2004

Hi--

	Squat 1a6 is out, at http://netjam.org/squat/releases/current/. This
one includes a working VM for MacOS (Carbon). Thanks again to John
McIntosh! (I'm also keen on getting Ian's version to work, will keep you
posted.)  Everything should work equally well on win32, Linux, and MacOS
now. My web demo is still win32-only for now, though, since I have yet
to remove all the unnecessary internal plugins from the Linux and MacOS
VMs.

	So now for fun I'm browsing a headless snapshot running on win32, from
a system browser running on MacOS. Yay!

	thanks,

-C

--