Module and Method source

Alexandre Bergel bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Jan 19 20:50:34 UTC 2004

When I have implemented the Classboxes, I choosen to get rid of the changeSet, source file and blah blah.
They are still there of course, but a classbox is self contain and does not depend on external file or whatever...

Thanks for your explanation,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~bergel