Spoon Vm compilation

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Wed Mar 2 23:22:58 UTC 2005

Hi Serge--

	The last time I built the Spoon VM (last week :) I used the latest
VMMaker (which also gets you the latest Squeak VM sources), and at least
the following internal plugins: BitBlt, File, FloatArray, Security, and
Misc (adding the others should be fine, too). I'm sure none of those are
really needed; removing them caused some errors I haven't looked into
yet. We will want to solve that, of course, to make the VM small as well
(my smallest VM so far is 200k).

 > Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]

	Hey, that's my line. ;)

	thanks,

-C

--