Hey, a namespaces discussion! (and "Naiad" name announcement)

Matthew S. Hamrick matthew.hamrick at gibson.com
Sun Mar 6 11:08:26 UTC 2005

Hey Craig..
	How do namespaces work exactly? I'm running into problems with
importing my squeak crypto implementation into Spoon and figured, hey,
I should import the SUnit classes to make testing a little easier. Then
I figured... hey, maybe I should be trying to make this a separate
namespace.

-Cheers,
-Matt H.