Reflective Support in Spoon

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Tue Mar 22 14:45:14 UTC 2005

Le 22 mars 05, à 15:21, Alexandre Bergel a écrit :

> Hello!
>
> I was wondering what is the cost of a reflective support.
> What would be the gain to remove the reflection in spoon ?
> At deployment phase, reflection are not useful anymore. Does anyone
> already though about removing it ?

Hi Alex !

by removing the reflective support, you mean only the corresponding
classes in the working image or also the support in the kernel ?

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##