Reflective Support in Spoon

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Mar 22 19:44:37 UTC 2005

On 22 mars 05, at 20:11, Craig Latta wrote:

> 	I think Matthew's comments with regard to security are apropos as
> well.

Hi craig

In fact I do not understand his point. Because for security full
reflection is a pain.

Because if you look at resilient the system of Lars bak, reflection is
minimal.
So the question of alex was what can be the minimal kernel and how can
we reintroduce reflection
and control the way it is done or the actions. Can we have a secure
system in which we
still have reflection but without impacting security? I think that this
is the underlying question of alex.

Stef