Porting spoon's VM support

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 16:00:29 UTC 2007

WOW!

Tony, do you have a smalltalk API built around the hardware on that
platform?  For instance the GPS device, etc?  So that squeak apps can
be built to interface with the hardware?

I'm more of a lurker on this list, but that's a very interesting
project.  Where do you normally post about your progress?

Cheers,
Mike

http://shadowofaculture.blogspot.com