How do I create a minimal memory?

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Fri Jul 6 10:30:06 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-07-06 at 11:06 +0200, Trygve Reenskaug wrote:
> Craig,
> I see from recent mail that new users of SPOON are needed. I tried to
> become one at the end of May, but failed to get a working system. The
> msg quoted below from June 1 was the last I heard. It would be
> interesting to learn if I did a mistake or if you managed to reproduce
> my problem.
>
> The recent mail from Norbert Hartl seems to indicate that it still is
> a research project just to get started. I still believe SPOON can be a
> very useful foundation for my work, but I do not have the capacity to
> become a SPOON co-developer. So I have better continue the alternative
> activities I started in June and return to SPOON later.

Same for me. I'm really interested in using spoon. But as long as I'm
not capable of starting the most basic image and load a module and
do something with it I can't solve the problems on my own.

I can assist to develop a way of starting the image for linux
platforms. That was the reason I traced some stuff and wrote
together what I've done. Btw. the things I wrote should be the
same for BSD and so also for Mac OS.

Norbert