Simulating the VM

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sun Aug 28 20:17:25 UTC 2011

Craig Latta wrote:

>      That's the right behavior. :)

Thanks Craig. I tried again on a copy of the "Spoon 3 alpha 3.image" and got
very excited when a black rectangle appeared, but then got a non-boolean
proceed for truth error from
    FilePluginSimulator>>primitiveFileClose
	interpreterProxy failed ifFalse: [ self sqFileClose: file ].

which seems to lead InterpreterPrimitives>>failed to return primFailCode,
which is 0.

I changed #failed to always return false, but then got
"MessageNotUnderstood: BitBltSimulator>>long32At:".

Slowly making progress...

Sean