first Naiad module page created

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Mon Jul 11 20:28:39 UTC 2011

Hi Yanni--

> IMHO, an email message should have the full link, not a shortened
> link. Am I the only one who worries about the lost linkages which
> will occur, when some of these URL-shortening sites go "off-air".

     Well, that one is Wordpress' own shortening site... I think it will
be around as long as Wordpress is. Anyway, these are just pointers to my
blog. Ongoing, a web search for "Craig Latta blog" is probably as good a
tactic as any.

> I tried the links on the page - all but one ended up at the google
> home page. I'm not sure what was supposed to happen.

     They are various Google searches for Naiad module pages. All of
them except the installation link and the license link should get you
hits on the resulting Google pages. The license link will take a few
more hours for Google to recrawl (I just added it).

> The "installation link" goes to "localhost:8090".

     Right, as I explained in the post, it only makes sense to a Spoon
system running on the local machine at port 8090 (it eventually resolves
to a Spoon server on netjam.org). You'll be able to try that after I get
the release out.

     thanks for writing,

-C

--