Well that blew my mind

Jecel Assumpcao Jr. jecel at merlintec.com
Sun Sep 18 20:28:17 UTC 2011

Thanks, Chris, for sharing your explorations with us! I really enjoy
reading your posts, even if I normally don't comment on them.

> And if we can make CMs from a stream of information, then we can make
> anything. Classes are just collections of CMs with some variables.

My impression is that BlockContexts are the trickiest things to
serialize. I don't know if Spoon can move computations from one image to
another, but I don't think this would be needed for Craig's goals.

-- Jecel