[Squeak-cn] COMPLIMENTS

KUTI FUNSHO KUTIFUNSHO at web.de
Thu Apr 8 00:22:04 CEST 2004

>From the Desk of Mr.Kuti Funsho.
Email: kutifunsho at web-mail.com.ar

Re:Transfer of (USD12,200.000.00) Twelve Million Two Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars.

Dear friend,

I have decided to contact you due to your position in your country, which I totally hope, will bring about the success of this business. We want to transfer to overseas account (USD12, 200.000.00) Twelve Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars from a Prime Bank in African.

My name is Mr.Kuti Funsho,the Auditor-General of one of the Prime Banks here in Nigeria. During the course of our auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in 1998 and nobody has operated onthis account again.

After a thorough research, I discovered that the owner of the account died along with his wife and his two sons in a ghastly motor accident along Port-Harcourt Ikwerre Express Road in 1998. All the occupants in the vehicle lost their lives. The owner of this account was Mr. Robin T. Gregson; a foreigner, an industrialist, a very influential businessman, natural minerals and crude oil magnate here in Nigeria.

Nobody knows about this account or anything concerning it excepts you and me. The account of Mr. Robin T. Gregson has no beneficiary since he died with his heirs. And my investigation also proved to me that he was until his death, the Manager of Diamond Safari (PTY) Nigeria.

I am revealing this to you with the belief that you will never let me down in this business, and, you are the first and only person that I am contacting for this business. I have reasoned very professionally and I feel it will be legally proper to present you as the Next of Kin of my deceased client and the sole beneficiary of his estate, so that you can be paid the funds left in his bank account, hence I contacted you.
I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin; the bank needs only the facts as presented legally. Kindly take to heart that I am contacting you being a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local person here, without a valid foreign international passport. The funds would only be approved for transfer to a foreigner. The former owner of the A/C Mr. Robin T. Gregson was a foreigner ,hence the money can only be approved into a foreign A/C.

I will like to start the first transfer of Five Million United States Dollars (USD5, 000.000) which when transferred successfully, we shall re-apply for the payment of the remaining amount to your Account.
The total amount involved is (US$ 12.2M) Twelve Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

Note that the management is ready to approve this payment to any Foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you. Upon your positive response, I will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your nominated Bank Account with appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries and Foreign exchange departments.

At the conclusion of this exercise, we shall both share the funds. 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10% should be for Expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring/Taxes as your Government may require.

I assure you that I shall assemble all the necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up our claim. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you and I from any breach of law.

Please get in touch with me at my private email address: kutifunsho at web-mail.com.ar

Thank you.

Respectfully yours,

Mr.Kuti  funsho