Text color emphasis

Ernest Micklei emicklei at elc.com
Tue Dec 30 15:57:46 UTC 1997

Hi,

In addition to bold emphasis for the selector in
the source code of a method, I prefer to have
the comment portions show up in blue.
A simple scan for comment delimiters in the source
and adding the appropriate attribute to the Text
object, is all what it takes to achieve this effect in Squeak.

However, I noticed that whenever a code window
gets focus again (after selecting outside the code window),
the color emphasis are ignored when refreshing the contents of the window.
Could someone point me to the object with this responsibility ?.

Thanks,

Ernest

PS: I am using Squeak 1.23 on Win95

[[ BLUECO~1.CS : 3631 in WINMAIL.DAT ]]